Disclaimer for United Stakes of Cardano
We abide by industry industry-driven principles for cryptocurrency staking providers.
- United Stakes of Cardano does not provide investment advice nor do we make any recommendations as to whether you should purchase ADA or any other digital asset.
- We do not make any representations to the potential appreciation in the value of the staked digital asset.
- We do not provide any guarantees or make any commitments as to the amount of staking rewards to be earned through your delegation.
- We do not advertise or promote staking rewards as a profit opportunity by utilizing words such as “interest,” “dividend,” or “yield.” The terms of “investment” in “Return of Investment (ROI)” suggests the inflationary mechanism of the protocol and the return of staking rewards that you may earn through staking.
- You will never “invest” any digital assets with us. Delegating to our stake pool does not involve transferring or legally assigning the digital asset or the rights thereof.
- We provide our delegators access to the protocol; we do not control the inflation or staking rate or any other parameters of the protocol.
- We set competitive fees within the parameters of the system to provide the best possible ROI to our delegators.
All the information on this website – https://unitedstakesofcardano.io – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. United Stakes of Cardano does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (United Stakes of Cardano), is strictly at your own risk. United Stakes of Cardano will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org